MacDonald Broadcasting Company
The Account Executive position is a business-to-business outside sales position calling on local businesses and advertising agencies. You will work with a team of broadcast professionals totally focused on providing results for clients.
- Calling on business owners, key decision makers, advertising agency principles,media buyers, promoters and event marketers; this includes established businesses and new businesses that you target
- Through a consultant approach, an Account Executive will uncover customer needs to build effective solutions to help them achieve their expressed goals and objectives
- Staying on top of local and industry trends utilizing supplied resources such as AdMall and Radio Advertising Bureau
- Keeping timely and accurate notes on client interaction via In a Box software
Our top performers are organized individuals who are naturally out-going and possess a natural talent to communicate with people from all walks of life. They possess a strong drive to be the best at whatever they do and bring that positive "can do"
attitude to work everyday. They are proud of their many personal and professional accomplishments. They thrive on a fast paced sales environment that rewards it's top performers with bonuses. They know the importance of customer
service and are always willing to go the extra mile. They are trust worthy, always on time, honest and dependable team members. They appreciate and understand business, especially small, entrepreneurial companies. They should be great listeners, curious, self motivated and accomplished.
- Minimum 2 years B2B outside sales
- Proven success at cold calling, prospecting and closing business
- Work well within a team environment but driven to achieve personal goals
- Local business contacts a plus
- Proficient with MS Office, Power Point, Word and Excel
- High attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits:
In addition to higher than average compensation, benefits include Blue Cross Blue Shield medical coverage, dental, optical; paid vacation and holidays, 401K, profit sharing, monthly performance
bonuses and car / gas allowance. MacDonald Broadcasting provides extensive training and support to help sellers achieve a high level of success.
MacDonald employees have fun too...community involvement, concerts, client entertaining, company outings.
To learn more and apply contact Theresa Agrusa here
MacDonald Broadcasting Company is an equal opportunity employer.
MacDonald Broadcasting Company is a locally owned radio broadcaster operating eight radio stations in the Lansing and Saginaw, MI markets. We have been providing
businesses throughout Mid-Michigan with effective on-air, on-site and on-line radio advertising solutions for over 50 years.
Our Lansing Stations include WHZZ 101.7 FM (Adult Hits), WILS 1320 AM (News Talk), WQHH 96.5 FM (Urban) and WXLA 1180 AM (Adult Standards). Our Saginaw line-up includes WKCQ 98.1 FM (Country), WSAG 104.1 FM (Soft Rock), WMJO 97.3 FM (Adult Hits) and WSAM 1400 AM (Soft Rock).