Power 96.5 is looking to fill a part-time on-air position!
Have you ever wanted to be on the radio? Are you looking to be the next radio star? Do you have what it takes entertain the Capital City area? Now is your opportunity!
On-Air Talent Job Summary
Responsible for creating, producing, and announcing topics over the radio, including entertaining programs, political commentary, news, interviews, weather, and other matters of interest.
- Operate radio board
- Play music and commercials
- Answer phone calls
- Represent station at industry and community functions and events
- Determine news and information appropriate for broadcast
- Prepare content and deliver them on-air
- Record transmitter power
- Produce program segments
- Hold contests and issue prizes to winners
- Read news flashes
- Give weather and traffic conditions
- Announce public service information
- Run broadcasting tests
- Record commercials
If you have what it takes, email your resume to Ricky Burns here!