GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. Winners must present their full legal name and address and must present a valid form of identification and sign a waiver to claim all prizes. By signing the waiver winners grant MacDonald Broadcasting the right to use their name, voice, and or likeness without further compensation.
2. Winners must be at least 12 years of age. Depending on the prize, older age restrictions may be imposed. No purchase is required; prizes are non-transferable and have no redeemable cash value. Winner is subject to any and all taxes as per the Internal Revenue Service.
3. Unless otherwise specified, winners have thirty days from the date of winning to pick up their prizes at MacDonald Broadcasting offices located at 600 West Cavanaugh, Lansing, MI 48910, during regular business hours (8AM-4PM), Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Prizes are forfeited if not picked up in the allotted time. Any prize unclaimed after the date of an event is forfeited.
4. All cash prizes must be picked up at MacDonald Broadcasting offices at 600 West Cavanaugh, Lansing, MI 48910, during regular business hours (8AM to 4PM), Monday trough Friday excluding holidays. Winners must present a picture ID and/or Social Security card for verification. Cash prizes can be picked up beginning the following Friday of the week in which you won.
5. All contest winners will have a 30-day waiting period before they are eligible to win another prize on Power 96.5.
6. All contest winners of Power 96.5 online contests must live within the Power 96.5 listening area..
7. No employees of MacDonald Broadcasting Company & participating sponsor(s) may win prizes. No family members or household(s) related to any employee of MacDonald Broadcasting Company or participating sponsor(s) may win prizes. No competing media station(s) employee nor related family member or household may win prizes.
8. MacDonald Broadcasting reserves the right to make changes to all contest rules, failure to comply with all contest rules may result in disqualification.
Additional Contest Rules
Eligibility and Limitations: Participants and winner(s) must be at least 12 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States as determined by Power 96.5 and MacDonald Broadcasting Company, herein as the "Company". Employees of the Company, this Contest' participating Sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win.
Drawing: Radio DJ/Personality will solicit the opportunity for listeners chance to win. Winner will be selected at random unless otherwise specified on the entry page. All decisions are final and binding in matters relating to the Contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Each winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
Prizes/Taxes: Company/Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions of prize allowed by winner(s), but Company/Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable by winner for cash value. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Conditions and Release: By participating in this Contest, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, location, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other Contest and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company/Sponsor, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense which may occur from the conduct of, preparation for, travel to, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use or misuse of any prize or participation of any related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Company/Sponsor is not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded/delivered due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, or weather.
Power 96.5 Music Survey Rules