GET YOUR START AS A DIGITAL CONTENT CREATOR OR ON AIR PERSONALITY
AS AN INTERN WITH
The purpose of this internship is to give an undergraduate student a view into the world of a radio station. After interning with MacDonald Broadcasting, the student will have knowledge and an understanding of station programming, show preparation and execution, technical aspects such as recording, mixing, and editing, as well as an introduction to the business side of radio.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Assist talent and staff with production of programming on and off the air
• Maintaining the digital and internet based aspect of the show; tasks include-but are not limited to-posting on social media and updating & maintaining station websites content
• Shadowing and gaining experience in sales, accounting, traffic, promotions, talk shows, board operation and more
In addition to the aforementioned requirements, an intern may be asked to do some of the following:
• Research and manage databases of information
• Create liners for radio talent
• Other duties as assigned
Because this is an UNPAID internship, applicants MUST be CURRENTLY attending high school or college (or enrolled in the semester you are interested in applying) AND MUST be able to receive course credit for this internship.
If you are interested in applying for this internship send an email to Genesis at : email@example.com
Please include your name, age, school and phone number.